[Stargate] Back-up Court Herald needed for Stargate Baronial

Steve Scott dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 11:37:29 PDT 2006

Greetings Good Gentles!

I am in need of a back-up court herald for Stargate Baronial.  I woke up this morning with a "scratchy" throat, and I want to be sure the position is covered if my voice gives out.  I could also use someone (same person?) to stand in back during court to hand me the scrolls in proper order.  If my voice does give out, I would swap duties with this person.

If you are willing and able to do this, please contact me as soon as possible.

Yours in Service,

Dietrich Strobelbart
mka Steve Scott
Sentinel Pursuivant