[Stargate] OT: A Passing in our family.

Steve Scott dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 7 11:47:47 PST 2006

It is with a heavy heart that I must announce the passing of someone near and dear to us.  Bobby Lee Ogg, HE Gwendolene McIver's step-father, passed away on December 5th.  This is the man whom Gwen has always thought of as "Dad".  He raised her from early childhood.

For those of you who are interested, the public viewing will be from 5:00pm until 8:00pm this evening at Forest Park East Funeral Home on I45 South, just south of Nasa Rd1.  Funeral Services will be held at 3:00pm tomorrow, Friday, 12/8/06, at the same location, with graveside service to follow.

The family has asked that in lieu of sending flowers, please make a donation in his name to the American Heart Association, Texas Affiliate, or to the American Diabetes Foundation.

Thank you for your time,

Dietrich Strobelbart