[Stargate] Heraldic Commentary Meetings in the Stargate Area

Steve Scott gadgetech3142 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 19 12:02:55 PST 2006

I have had several requests over the last couple of months for me to begin holding Heraldic Commentary meetings in the Stargate area.  Consequently, we will begin having said meetings at my house on Second Thursdays at 7:00pm.  The first meeting will be January 11th.  Please call or email me off-list if you are interested and I will give you directions.  It is in the general area of SH249 and Antoine.

In Service,

Herr Dietrich Strobelbart
Sentinel Pursuivant
mka: Steve Scott
281-731-7726 Cell
713-986-8739 Work
dietrich.strobelbart AT yahoo.com

Glücklicherweise halte ich meine Federn numeriert für gerade solcheine Gelegenheit!
Fortunately, I keep my feathers numbered for just such an occasion! (Foghorn Leghorn)