[Stargate] [Hou-announce] populace meetings

Antonello antonello.sca at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 19 21:19:49 PST 2006

why not the church we've used in the village?  we have inroads there and
it's centrally located.
personally, i dont think RMCC is a great venue simply because it doesnt
portray SCA (or anyone else) in a good light.  i mean, have YOU had to clean
the place up before an event?  it's notoriously nasty in my opinion.