[Stargate] populace meetings -- update on Episcopal Church venue

dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 21 06:48:15 PST 2006

Update: I have heard back from the Rector of Hope Episcopal Church on 43rd between TC Jester and Ella Blvd.  We have permission to use their parish hall for Populace Meetings starting in February, if we want it.  The only requirements are that we leave the hall setup the way we found it, and that we pass the hat for a donation to the church.  They will accept whatever donation we come up with each month.

Dietrich Strobelbart

Glücklicherweise halte ich meine Federn numeriert für gerade solcheine Gelegenheit!
Fortunately, I keep my feathers numbered for just such an occasion! (Foghorn Leghorn)

I would like to take this opportunity to throw in another possible venue.  I have been talking to a friend of my father's who is the Pastor of an Episcopal church in the area (43rd between TC Jester and Ella) about meeting at her church in the parish hall.  She is familiar with our group and said it would not be a problem for her and that there would probably not be any conflicts scheduled.  She is going to confirm for me that the hall is available and call me back right after the holidays.  There might be a small donation required, but she has to check with the church officers to find out how much, if any.  More later.