[Stargate] Two Towers Article Submissions

Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 19 12:35:54 PST 2006

Hospitaler's Hideaway

Great month!  We've been busy (I know I have).  We had a FABULOUS event.
The only thing we didn't seem to have time for is a Newcomer's meeting.
With all the Holiday rush, I thought that it would be best to forgo it for
this month.

Next meeting will be on the Second TUESDAY of January.  It will be at
Fighter practice.  If it's raining it will not happen.  That's the only
problem about having it at Fighter practice.

I'll have more information about the meeting as we get closer to it.

Hope everyone had a great holiday.

In Service to the Dream,
Lady Elizabeta Maria dei Medici
Maria Buchanan