[Stargate] [Hou-announce] populace meetings

David Jurgens djurgens at swbell.net
Wed Dec 20 12:22:17 PST 2006

In my opinion, Christ the King is a little hard to get to for most of
the people that come to populace.  Most everyone that lives outside the
loop will have to navigate the Galleria area at 610 and 59.  This
usually stays backed up until well after 7:00.

If y'all would like me to check into using a room one night a month, I
will.  Just let me know.

Godwin

Lissa's
> church? The one with the awesome medievalesque hall? It's pretty
accessible
> from I-59, and a lot of people know where it is thanks to multiple
events held
> there. Main question is whether they have available space at the
dates/times
> we'd need, and whether/how much we'd have to pay...all other things
being
> equal, I'd vote for it over RMCC.
>
> Merewyn

> From: "Antonello" <antonello.sca at sbcglobal.net>
> > why not the church we've used in the village?  we have inroads there
and
> > it's centrally located.
> > personally, i dont think RMCC is a great venue simply because it
doesnt
> > portray SCA (or anyone else) in a good light.  i mean, have YOU had
to clean
> > the place up before an event?  it's notoriously nasty in my opinion.

Smith
> > Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 4:57 PM
> > To: Barony of Stargate
> > Subject: Re: [Stargate] [Hou-announce] populace meetings
> >

> > ryan's didn't say we had to be done by 8:30. they said they would
stop
> > serving food at 8:30.
> > I vote for the resurection church or ryans. at least ryans is
reliable.

> > anne (formerly known as kemma)

Ryan's