[Stargate] Question for the Moderator

Jennifer Smith ladydaungerous at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 28 17:55:10 PST 2006

Hi Annes -- and I'm also sending to the list because I figure someone else might be interested. You can find this out by going to
  http://www.ansteorra.org/mailman/listinfo/stargate
  Go to the bottom of the page and fill out the form to access the subscriber's list.
  FYI, 92 regular members and 36 digest members.
  Maureen

hlannes <hlannes at ev1.net> wrote:
  How many people are subscribed to the Stargate list? Curious.
Annes

I was going to save the world but I was distracted by something sparkly.