[Stargate] Reconnect, renew and Revel! Feb 11

Wendel Bordelon rwbordelon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 22:18:13 PST 2006

Unto my friends and neighbors in the great Barony of Stargate, greetings!

My travels have kept me on the road these past few years. I have seen much
of the Known World and have met many fine people. As much as I have enjoyed
meeting people from many kingdoms, it is the people at home I miss. After
all, the best people to spend time with are our friends and family at home.
Having been away so much, I often feel the stranger at home as much as I do
in foreign lands. I want to rekindle the sparks of friendship and renew the
feeling of belonging.  Along with renewing friendships with old friends I
look forward to the chance to meet the gentles that have come to our fair
land while I have been absent.

I miss the songs, stories and fun.  Indeed, I miss the revels of times
past.  Let us gather and renew our bonds of friendship and spend an evening
in fun -- a REVEL in the old style.

Please join Perronnelle and me at our home on Saturday, February 11,
7:30pm-until, as we gather round the fire for songs and stories.   Or
perhaps spend a bit on time on the dance floor.  Or just gather in a quiet
corner and talk.

Garb is recommended, but not required.  BYOB and bring a munchie to share.
Our home is located at 15910 Val Verde Drive, Houston, TX.

--Francois la Flamme