[Stargate] Moving Stargate Populace

Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 28 16:23:13 PST 2006

Francois,

Well I for one attend every meeting unless an emergency comes up and that very rarely happens.  I can also tell you that Dietrich is there every populace.

I have to agree that an outdoor location is not a good idea even during the day in this part of the world.  Between weather and bugs I don't think we would be very happy for very long.  And let's not forget the fact that we'd have to change meetings when we have events that we're traveling to.  I know I don't want to come back from Dallas on Sunday morning and have to rush to a meeting.

How many people attend?  Well, in general I think we have around 20 or more for every meeting.  In a Barony of how many active?  Well that I can't answer.  But I think most people would have less problems going to a meeting on a weeknight than on a weekend.

Just my 2 cents.

Maria