[Stargate] Moving Stargate Populace

Jennifer Smith ladydaungerous at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 29 18:31:42 PST 2006

It sounds as if it's not a really popular idea. I thought it was worth floating to the populace for commentary, though.
  Maureen

Signora Mea Passavanti <ldy_passavanti at ev1.net> wrote:

              Personally, I’m against moving the meetings to Sunday in the park simply because I would not be able to attend them on a regular basis. Christoforo and I both do a lot of traveling for events right now, and we both need the down time on Sunday afternoon/ evening.

  ~Mea

I was going to save the world but I was distracted by something sparkly.