[Stargate] idea for event

Lisabetta lisabetta at kjsl.com
Tue Jul 18 20:58:17 PDT 2006

Annes, that is excatly what i am talking about an entire day of
classes and whatnot of "service and how it fits into our dream"
I was thinking early 2008, plently of time to find a site and wrangle
peers to assist.

If there is a general agreement of something in this manner i will contact
a few people and go from there ..

Lisabetta