[Stargate] Newcomer's meeting ... July 19, 2006 ...

Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 12 15:13:41 PDT 2006

Well all, here's your reminder that the Newcomer's meeting is again coming up.

This month it will be on the 19th, which is the third wednesday of the month.  I know this breaks from my normal second wednesday, but I have personal reasons for doing it.  Nuff said.  The meeting will start at 7:30 pm.

This months meeting will consist of an overview of what A&S entails.  I'm not going to be teaching any specific A&S.  It's going to deal with the general questions of "What is A&S and what projects would be considered A&S?"  You fighters ... well if you make your own armor ... guess what?

I'll see you all at the meeting.

In Service to the Dream,
Lady Elizabeta Maria dei Medici
Maria Buchanan