[Stargate] idea for event

Darlene Vandever annescvb at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 08:35:56 PDT 2006

It is always good to be concerned about burn out. However, I've learned that
when *I* feel the schedule is too tight and burn out might happen it is
necessary to put it to the populace to make the decision if they are being
stretched too far. Sometimes, it is I who was being stretched...not them
Annes