[Stargate] Fwd: Visiting from the West - SCA

Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 29 20:35:01 PST 2006

answered privately

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Merilee Fong
  To: stargate at ansteorra.org
  Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 9:29 PM
  Subject: [Stargate] Fwd: Visiting from the West - SCA

  Can anyone help this gentle? He and his family will be visiting the week of April 10.

  Lessa
  Seneschal, Loch Soilleir

    Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 12:20:56 -0800 (PST)
    From: Simon' Martillo <xochimil at yahoo.com>
    Subject: Visiting from the West - SCA
    To: melessant at yahoo.com, djurgens at swbell.net

    Greetings to you both from the Shire of Betony wood,
    Kingdom of the West!

    My name in the society is Ximon Martillo de Cordoba
    (M.K.A. David Lopez)and I, my Wife and daughter will
    be travelling to Houston to visit my parents and
    family during the week of April 10th. Among some of
    the things I would like to do is attend a rapier
    practice from the (now) barony of Loch sollier or the
    Barony of Stargate. When I was active years ago, the
    Loch was still a shire,..(Yeh, I'm old.) If you do
    have rapier practices on a tuesday I would like to
    attend and possibly even do a couple of pickup fights.
    I do have my kingdom fighter card and intend to at
    this time to bring my armor. although I will not be
    able to transport my sword, so I am also asking if
    there is loaner gear and sword available, that would
    be greatly appreciated if I could use them. If there
    is a Loch sollier populace meeting I could attend, I
    would like to know about that too.

    Thanks for your time to read this,
    Ximon
    91 6-7 12-68 26
    West Kingdom

    " In my day, we parried with our blades, not our heads."

    - Unknown Swordsman

    http://mail.yahoo.com