[Stargate] Combined Stargate/Gate's Edge Newcomer's Meeting...

Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 1 13:45:55 PST 2006

Date:  Wednesday March 1.
Time:  7:30 pm
Place:  Oaks Presbyterian Church. (Link to map at bottom of email)

This week we will be discussing events and what to bring to them.  I will have examples of the stuff you should bring to an event.  I will also bring a handout that will give you some more detailed information on what to bring to an event.

Please join us for a night of questions and answers.  If you are an experienced SCAdian, please feel free to join us with your suggestions.  This will be an open format for the meeting so please share what you want.

Link to map:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&addtohistory=&address=1578%20Chantilly%20Ln&city=Houston&state=TX&zipcode=77018%2d4149&country=US&geodiff=1

Hope to see everyone there.  Please RSVP so I have an idea of how many are coming.  If I don't have any responses by 6 pm, the meeting will be cancelled.

In Service to the Dream,
Lady Elizabeta Maria dei Medici, SSG
Maria Buchanan
Official Worrier of House Starfire