No subject

Mon May 29 00:24:47 PDT 2006

Heraldic commentary on ILOI0107 (July 2001) will be done Wednesday July 11
beginning about 7pm at my house -- the house I just moved into, not the one
that was 18" deep in White Oak Bayou last month.  (This annoucement is being
sent to the Stargate list this month only; hereafter, only the usual suspects
will be bugged -- uh, blessed.  Let me know if you want to be a suspect.)

Things are still pretty chaotic here, but we'll give it a try just to
celebrate the survival of most of my heraldry books and the revival of the
Gazette.

The new phone is 281-531-6677 and the new address is 13214 Ascot Glen,
Houston 77082 (Key map 528C, and MapQuest and MapBlast both know the
address).  This is in SW Houston, roughly between Eldridge (W), Westpark (N),
Synott & Dairy-Ashford (E), and Alief-Clodine/Harwin (S).  BEWARE:  Westpark
doesn't go through to Dairy-Ashford, regardless of how many maps say it does.
 ON THE OTHER HAND: Eldridge *does* continue through past Westpark now, so if
you're headed south on Eldridge you don't have to jog down Richmond to Synott
to Westpark; just drive straight on.

I haven't lived here long enough to know any other obstacles or confusion
points.  Call if you get lost and we'll work it out.

Kathri