[Stargate] Newsletters

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Tue May 16 10:28:35 PDT 2006

Greetings,

As a fellow Chronicler, I would like to point out that if we do HTML
newsletters there is a higher chance of copyright theft.

One of the things my V.Scribe has done is to setup a site that we can have
both the doc and pdf files on yet have them password protected.  This way
only the subscribers who have the username and password can access the
newsletter.  (Thank you HL Eadric.)

My employer does not allow us to open pdf's.  That is one reason why I use a
gmail account.  When a pdf is sent to me, I am able to view it as HTML.  If
anyone wants to get a gmail account, please email me off-list and I will
send you an invite.  Then you too can view the Two Towers as HTML.

In Service,
Racheal

--
Lady Racheal no Ansteorra