[Stargate] The Lyst at Castleton event June 9-11

c lambright clambright2000 at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 09:35:54 PDT 2006

Here is information on the Lyst at Castleton event to
be held June 9th to 10th. Sir Alexis has written the
following which details the event format or see the
event website at http://lysts.swordworks.org/.

Stargate is coordinating decorating and sanitation. If
you are available to help with these activities email
me. Thanks Cristyana.