[Stargate] Report for this evening

Jennifer Smith ladydaungerous at yahoo.com
Mon May 15 07:33:02 PDT 2006

I'd really like to see an HTML version. I find that I seldom get around to opening the PDF file, even though you kindly send it to me.
  Maureen

Stargate Chronicler <stargate.chron at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Greetings all,

  The newsletter is going well, I am contacting other groups within the Kingdom and outside the Kingdom and will be particpating in a swap of newsletters.

  We have roughly 23 people currently getting the Newsletter via email.

  However, we still have issues with getting officers to send in information, unless I bug and bug and bug them.

  I would love to see more articles submitted, I really liked the SCA memories that Thomas sent in, anyone else want to continue with theirs ??? Please get them to me ASAP.

  At this time I would like to ask of the populace and the officers, what do you want to see in your newsletter?

  Lisabetta

          First they came for the verbs, and I said nothing because verbing weirds language. Then they arrival for the nouns, and I speech nothing because I no verbs.