[Stargate] Report for this evening

Michael Silverhands silverhands at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 15 07:50:53 PDT 2006

Not to be critical -- just seriously trying to understand the logic -- what
do you think is the main reason why you "seldom get around to opening" the
file? Is it because it's in PDF format? Or just because you don't have a
round tuit?

If the latter, then how will increasing the chronicler's work load (to
produce the newsletter in yet another format) increase the odds that you will
read it?

If the former, then what is there about PDF format that puts you off?

Again, not trying to be "snarky", just trying to understand...

Michael