[Stargate] Award Recommendations

bandb_stargate bandb_stargate at ev1.net
Wed Nov 1 07:06:15 PST 2006

Unto the populace of Stargate do we Ihon and Isabeau sending
greetings

As you know Yule is just a short 6 weeks away.  We try to keep our
eyes open for those who are deserving of recognition but sometimes
that's just not possible.  That's where you can help us.  To that
end, its time to start thinking about award recommendations.  As
always, send your recommendations via the Ansteorra website
(http://www.ansteorra.org/forms/award.php) to Their Majesties with
a copy to us.

So search your memories for that deserving people you think needs
to be recognized for their service or art to Ansteorra and/or
Stargate.

Warm regards,
Ihon & Isabeau
Baron & Baroness