[Stargate] Wedding Registry Question

Sue Jurgens sjurgens at swbell.net
Tue Nov 7 18:38:20 PST 2006

PLLLLLLLLLL!     I just hit "reply" rather than forwarding it properly, oh, more-techno-than-thou-brother-mine. Again, I say to you, PLLLLLLL!
And I'm going to teach your son the same pithy comment. (Promise and threat all in one.) He already has a great start on it. And before you add any MORE smart remarks, I know did it TWICE.

Crabbier-than-usual Lissa
Going back to safely lurking
Hugs! Will we see you tmo night? By which I really mean, do I get to see the baby tmo night?