[Stargate] Two Towers submissions are due

Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 20 14:40:38 PST 2006

Hospitaler's Hideaway

Hi all.  It's been a really busy month for everyone, with events and such.
We've got a few more busy months coming.

We had a family of newcomers for the meeting this month.  I'm still looking
for someplace to have the meetings.  If anyone knows of someplace I can have
the meetings, please let me know.

If anyone has some suggestions for classes for the Newcomers meetings,
please let me know.  I'm trying to put a list of people who can teach
different classes so we have it for events and meetings like this.  It will
give us an easy way to look it all up.

Any other suggestions, let me know.

In Service to the Dream,
Lady Elizabeta Maria dei Medici