[Stargate] Thank you!

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 18 20:50:49 PDT 2006

To the Genteel Populace of Stargate I do send
greetings.

As anyone who attended Drachenstich knows, it was a
wonderful event!  I wanted to say thank you for all
that the folks of Stargate did to make it so special.

There were so many things that people from the
populace of Stargate did!  Off the top of my head I
can think of representing crown/judging bardic (Master
Ihon and HL Isabeau from Stargate), co-autocrate (Lady
Cristyana from Stargate), heading water bearing (Lady
Ciarnat from Westgate), and MANY others working hard
at set-up, feast and everything between.  My apologies
if I left anyone from this list and feel free to speak
up and let those that were generous enough to put
effort and support into another group's event be
known!

Please know that you are appriciated.  Your attending
and assistance made the event even more special!

Gate's Edge Seneschal
Natalia Auvert