[Stargate] Height's library hours

Gerald Norris jerryn at houston.rr.com
Wed Oct 11 05:28:29 PDT 2006

Doing a little research, it appears that most Houston public libraries are
staying open until 8 p.m. on Mondays.

While this does limit our meeting time a bit, I want to start a dialogue
here about whether we could have our meetings start at 7 and finish in 45
minutes (or there-abouts)?

Why?  Well, one of the main reasons, in my humble opinion, is that we
wouldn't have the distractions that are provided by holding the meeting at a
restaurant.

Is Heights too far out of the way?  Is Collier more accessible?  Let's type!

Branch			Meeting room capacity

Heights			100
Collier			60
Oak Forest			45
Robinson-Westchase	85
Freed-Montrose		95
Kendall			75
Hillendahl			60
Frank				90
Vinson			100

My research includes the Western half of Houston.  Not all libraries had a
meeting room listed.

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am,
HL Gerald of Leesville
A bard of Stargate