[Stargate] Stargate Baronial Pictures the DVD...

Mike Dudley mike at clancircle.com
Thu Apr 26 06:27:56 PDT 2007

After multiple requests for a CD of all the pictures.  (and some prodding to
join the list).   I have joined the list, and am offering full quality
(printable) versions, of the pictures.  I prefer to put them on DVD over CD,
because I can fit all the of the pictures on 1 DVD, as opposed to 3 or 4
CD's.

If you want a CD or DVD, please shoot me an email, and indicate what version
you would like.   (again, I prefer DVD, but will accommodate those who do
not have a DVD player on their computer)
Act NOW! and receive as a free gift, Guardian of the Gauntlet pictures!
:)   (void where prohibited, not valid for those who lack a sense of humor)
http://www.thecasualgeek.com/gallery/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=124

FYI: I will be at Loch Guardian (again taking pictures), and that will be
easiest delivery option.

--
- Mike (aka Collwyn)
  casualgeek at gmail.com