[Stargate] Stargate Baronial Thank You's

Kathryn Norris knorris at merchantsmetals.com
Wed Apr 25 09:15:33 PDT 2007

I too wish to express my heartfelt Thank You's for Stargate Baronial.
It was a wonderful event and could not have been put on without the help
of all of Stargate's best people.  Special gratitude for Neassa who
coordinated setup, takedown, watched over me at the event and was my
voice;  to Gerald for driving much of the event stuff to and from the
event including a special run for the carts; and Alden who fed us all.

Thank you to everyone who helped.  We did a great job and hope to do so
again when we've recovered. :)

--HL Caitlin bean Ghearailt