[Stargate] Caribbee! Gates Edge event pics

Mike Dudley mike at clancircle.com
Tue Aug 28 09:55:48 PDT 2007

I have finally returned from my trip to the new lands.  And I come bearing
remarkably life like paintings of my travels.  ;)

Always takes me a couple days to edit/delete pictures, and this time I threw
in setting up a new website.  But found some software that made the editing
process a lot smoother.   Here is where they can be found :
http://www.jmtimeless.com/gallery/3369996

Side note:  J&M Timeless is our new "studio" name.  All SCA event photos are
open for personal use.  For publications, please just send me an email, and
I will be happy to release them for non-commercial use.   Historians, please
email me if you would like a CD/DVD of the pictures.   You may note that you
can purchase prints on the new site.  These are professional lab prints (I
am not printing them at home), from the high quality original photos.

Side, Side note:  If you are interested in having your event photographed,
please contact myself or Brenna.  If our schedule permits, we can be
requested/harassed/bribed/lured/tricked/seduced into attending with camera
in hand.

In Service to Barony and Kingdom,
--
- Mike (aka Lord Collwyn O'Snowdon)