[Stargate] Stargate Yule Thank You's

Steve Scott (Dietrich) dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 10:13:20 PST 2007

We would like to thank the following people for the wonderful job they did in helping us put on the Stargate Yule event this year:

Coordinators:

 Ciarnat of Firethorne                   Setup & Decorations

Maureen Faulkner                      Gate

Annes Clotilde von Bamburg       Classes

Alisone McKay                               Site Herald

Christoforo Passavanti                    Court Herald

Alden Drake                                   Bardic Championship

Christyana Lambrecht                 A&S Championship

Mea Passavanti                         Lunch

Caitlin the Celt                           Head Table
at Feast
Kaitlin bean Gerald                     Garage Sale

Fedelm ni Uidhir                         Children's Activities

Maria de Medici                           Instant Portraits

Rhiannon and Antonello                Masked Ball

 Valeria Marcella Martinez              Toys for Tots

Elies Elspet                                 Paper Goods
and Cleanliness
Lorraine Fraser                              Security

Special thanks to:

Bastian and Rhodri for helping with last minute setup details and table schlepping.

Gerald for providing us with his usual high quality of musical entertainment throughout the day.

Maria, John, Lissabetta, Christyana, Ciarnat, and Leofwine for staying until the wee hours to help with cleanup.

Fedelm for all the wonderful things she donated for prizes and gifts.

HE Lissa for the wonderful bread pudding and support in the kitchen.

Leofwine, and Ciarnat for spending Friday night with us and helping to make the site as beautiful as it was.

Vaclav and Vasilisa for bringing and tending the hearth all Friday night and all day Saturday, and for all their help and expertise in the kitchen.

Sarafina, Merewyn, Lissabetta, and Lissabetta's daughter for their help in the kitchen before and during serving.

Master Geoff & Mistress Rose for providing the coffee
service.

There are many others who helped whose names we never knew, but your efforts were timely and greatly appreciated.

A very special thank you to Master Ihon & Mistress Isabeau, Baron & Baroness of Stargate, for allowing us to bring our vision for this event to life, for their continuing moral support, and for the voice of reason when we needed it.

To all of those above, and anyone we missed, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for everything you did!

In Service,

Herr Dietrich Strobelbart and HE Gwendolene McIver
Event Steward and Feast Steward
Stargate Yule 2007
mka: Steve and Paulette Scott

281-731-7726 Steve's Cell