[Stargate] Dec. Black Stars??

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 14:41:50 PST 2007

I did contact the Kingdom Chronicler, and he stated that Houston tends to be one of his regular problem children with deliveries during high-volume seasons, in part because we are also one of the furthest branches from Lubbock, third class being generally ground-delivery, I suspect... so guess we need to be patient a bit longer... perhaps for our Christmas stocking, Hum?
  Hillary