[Stargate] January Two Towers Submissions

Antonello antonello.sca at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 28 17:28:02 PST 2007

wow...i actually thought i responded!  here goes!  if you can just run this
from now until eternity, it'd be grateful!

Sunday European Dance Guild
1st and 3rd Sundays of each month
5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Central Market
Community Room - 2nd Floor
Westherimer @ Weslayan

All skill levels welcomed!
Garb Encouraged.

Come out and DANCE!

Now as for January's TT, please run the above and include:

January 6th is the start of a new chapter in the Sunday European Dance
Guild.  We've changed locations and times and to celebrate we are having a
"Twelfth Night Ball"!  Come one, come all beginning at 5:30pm to Central
Market on Westheimer at Weslayan.  We meet in the Community Room on the 2nd
floor.  Garb is encouraged for this wondrous event.  Food will be provided.

Thanks,

Antonello