[Stargate] Dec. Black Stars??

Michael Tucker java_kensai at verizon.net
Thu Dec 6 18:32:54 PST 2007

This is all a big reminder:

If you view a mailing (any mailing) to be time-sensitive, have it
mailed to you First Class. The USPS will do their utmost to get it to
you promptly.

They are under no such pressure with Third Class mail. Priority and
First Class mail comes first, then all the packages, etc.

If there's room on the truck after all that, Third Class gets loaded.
If not, it sits.

By postal regulations (the last time I checked) Third Class mail can
sit on a loading dock for up to 2 weeks *literally every time they
have to handle it*. I.e.: the post office of the Kingdom Chronicler,
plus probably two to three more distribution centers and post offices
(including yours) in its trip to your house.

This could easily result in a delay of 6-8 weeks before it's
delivered, especially this time of year. The first few weeks of
December are the *very* busiest time for mailings. And Houston is one
of the busiest and most complex centers for mail in the kingdom.

First Class costs very little. It's a great bargain. :-)

Michael Silverhands