[Stargate] Coastal Siege Practice Retraction and Cancellation

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri Feb 9 14:12:26 PST 2007

Graywood is not publishing a newsletter and I was told by their officers
regarding announcements to their email list:

/"Announcements across this list serve this group as official and
appropriate publication for practices and reports on the treasury
because we do not have a news letter.  So said the powers above. "/

So how is it that it is OK for a local branch to not have a newsletter
and simply send a message out to a list that a practice will held, or
that the location will be changed, etc.    but that it is NOT acceptable
for such practices when a Regional Practice is going to be held with the
appropriate authorizing marshals, etc.

One of those would seem to be clearly not right.

-EA