[Stargate] newsletter

Lisabetta lisabetta at kjsl.com
Sun Feb 11 18:43:10 PST 2007

That has been an option since it went electronic and eveyone was notified,
and YOU opted to have it  sent your your email address so that you didn't
have to get it from the website..
I can track down your request maybe if chirsty needs it for any reason..

Christiana is the New chronicler and you will need to contact her about
postage .. but the check itself would go to the reeve
--
~*~Lisabetta

<quote who="Melody Soice">