[Stargate] populace meetings

Lisa Kubricht lkubricht at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 4 14:57:39 PST 2007

First and foremost, thank you all for contributing your opinions.  We will
be putting together a poll, and will take your opinions from that poll at
populace next Monday evening.  Perhaps we will be able to  post the poll on
the sight, and take opinions from it.  All of the location suggestions will
be included in the poll.  If you have any more suggestions please get them
to HL Caitlin, or myself soonish.

That said, we really need to get this resolved quickly.  So please excuse
the haste in which we will make the decision.  We will not be able to
"please" everyone, but we hope to at least come to an amiable resolution.

Yours in service,

Lady Vasilisa