[Stargate] populace meetings

Crystal Lamb crystl_lamb at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 16:37:01 PST 2007

Here's a thought:

  Is there a reason why we have to have Populace in the same place every single month?  Granted it would cause major confusion, and the B&B and officers may want to throttle me for suggesting it, but what would be so wrong about going on Progress....rotating meetings every month or so (or quarterly) to a different location?  I'm not suggesting scattering locations to the four winds of the Barony, but perhaps widening our view to truly share the burden.

  Just an idea.

  ~Aslyn