[Stargate] populace meetings

dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 5 05:17:52 PST 2007

I believe the current start time of 7:30pm, with individual business being taken care of from 7:00pm to 7:30pm, is still working quite well.  My personal policy is to arrive before 7:00pm for each meeting, so that those who have business with the Herald may accomplish it, or at least approach me for an appointment.  I would estimate that at least half of the attendees each month arrive well before 7:30.  It affords time to chat with friends, if nothing else.

In Service,

Dietrich Strobelbart

Glücklicherweise halte ich meine Federn numeriert für gerade solcheine Gelegenheit!
Fortunately, I keep my feathers numbered for just such an occasion! (Foghorn Leghorn)