[Stargate] The Elephant in the Room

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 12 09:51:05 PST 2007

I think that attracting younger people is certainly one of the biggest
concerns we (the SCA) should have as a group. I see the list of dormant or
dead colleges listed on the Kingdom website and know each of those
represents lost opportunties. I have also seen what the Boy Scouts called
Explorer Posts and now call Venturing Crews (male and female, aged 14-21) in
other areas that are dedicated to re-enacting or even LARP!

Those could be things to explore.

2 pence from Gates Edge
Engenulf