[Stargate] The Elephant in the Room

David Whitford dbw6969 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 12 10:03:45 PST 2007

Just a few points-Im not saying Toras points are
wrong, just in need of clarification I think. WWII
groups do not always have folks just fall down, thats
for show battles. Tacticals have a different set of
guidlines like we do. ACW is very similar. As for
aunthenticity can we find a different term rather than
nazi, the longer I play and the more I strive for some
form of accuracy the more offensive I find that label.

Robert..babbling from work