[Stargate] Need your Noodles

Mike Meyers michaelm at totalsem.com
Thu Jan 25 14:52:31 PST 2007

Neassa, et al-

No sooner do I make my cry for noodle help when my delivery of pool noodles
- which shows as not even yet shipped by the company's online package
tracker thingy - has magically appeared on our dock not even 20 minutes ago!
Fastest two weeks of my life! I am now pool noodle rich and must now retract
my earlier plea.

However, your presence helping with siege engines - in any capacity you see
fit - will be greatly appreciated.

Mike