[Stargate] Two weeks ago I asked a question - short response

Melody Soice melodysoice at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 28 15:03:13 PST 2007

Caitlin, as always you make some wonderfully valid points.  I know it is
terribly easy to fall into bad habits and quite a bit of work to put forth
the extra effort required to take our little game to a higher level.

I also believe that we change things best when we lead by example.  On that
thought I'd like to lay down a little challenge to myself and to you, my
friends.  Let's remind ourselves to try a little harder, to pull ourselves
off of autopilot and try to do a bit more to recreate the dream.  I'm not
suggesting we have to re-create ourselves from scratch, just that we take a
few conscious moments to see what we can do just a bit better, even if it's
just foregoing the temptation to greet an old friend in Klingon.  ;-)

Anyone want to join me?

Melody