[Stargate] populace meetings

David Whitford dbw6969 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 05:57:44 PST 2007

I'll admit I seldom make a populace meeting, but
consider myself a pretty died hard royalist. That
being said,populace meetings have little to do with
that from my view. Populace meetings are the business
side of what we do not the activity side of what we
do. Should the current demographics show that the
majority of the populace live near X then it would
make sense to meet nearer to those folks to keep them
in the loop and thus encourage them to participate
more(volunteering, signing up for stuff etc etc).
Meeting further from your populace center would be
counter-productive to that and would seem to actively
discourage participation. Should meetings be help
further from the populace center and with current road
construction projects being what they are in Houston I
would suggest better use of a virtual secretary for
populace meetings to relay information to the local
e-list(yes I know not everyone has access but its
better than nothing). That being said I'll probably
still be a rare sight at meetings, but if needed folks
know how to find me...some faster than others.
Robert
(enough babbling for this early)

=== message truncated ===