[Stargate] populace meetings

Kathryn Norris knorris at merchantsmetals.com
Thu Jan 4 15:17:25 PST 2007

I am going through the previous messages for all of the choices offered,
but if you want to make sure I don't miss any, please send me an email
before populace with your site offering.  Once we have the list put
together, we will post it on the website so everyone can put their
two-cents worth in.  Thanks all. This is a conversation we've been
needing. --Caitlin