[Stargate] The Elephant in the Room

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 08:57:24 PST 2007

not an "either/or" but a "both/and

Whether we are talking about recruiting, how to have more fun and make our
activities more fun for others, or where is the best place (and what is the
best time) to gather for Populace, the more information, opinions, and
angles the better.  Even what might be deemed by some as a 'bad idea' can be
helpful.

ihon
Baron of Stargate