[Stargate] Two weeks ago I asked a question

Michael Silverhands silverhands at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 24 15:59:51 PST 2007

HL Aidan,

Two things. First, I keep every message that's posted to this list.
(I feel it's my duty as moderator to do so.) I don't see that you've
*ever* previously posted to this list, at least not from that email
address. So if you sent a message, maybe the reason you didn't get a
response is because it was never received by anyone (or at least not
this list). Maybe you sent it to the wrong address?

Second, regarding Gerald having some sort of "brass hat" filter:
you've got to be kidding me. :-P Anyone who knows Gerald knows that
he will listen to -- or insult -- anyone, with equal gusto and with
*no* regard whatsoever to the manner or amount of "bling" on their
head, around their neck, on their belt, or otherwise displayed.
Seriously. :-)

In service,
Michael