[Stargate] Two weeks ago I asked a question

Melody Soice melodysoice at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 24 21:25:25 PST 2007

I'm with Francois--I really meant to reply.  Well, here is the quick
version.

Though playing has become vastly more complicated with three children, I
still think it is well worth the efforts for me and for our family.  With
all the things that I enjoy and some of the ones I'd rather do without, if I
had to come up with just one reason I go through all the trouble of playing,
it's for those few magical moments when the dream "works."

Yes, those moments are few and far between, but to me, they are some of the
very best things about our Society AND the reason we try to make it to every
event held at our favorite site--Jones Country.  I cherish those times,
usually in the evening, down by the castle, when mundane life truly
disappears and I catch a glimpse of the dream.  That is enough fuel to keep
me coming back.

On the other hand, the Society has also given us some truly amazing and
interesting friends and much better topics of disucssion than sports at
parties!   ;-)

Melody