[Stargate] Tables

Terri Hirling thirling at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 16:19:40 PDT 2007

Francois wrote:
Was there any discussion about the tables?

There was no discussion about the tables.  The way it was left at the
business meeting was Thomas would do some price checking on the legs and
also check on the source Perronnelle had mentioned (I think she a source?).
Then report back to the officers.

I don't expect we'll have any information until the August business meeting
as he and Jane left for England Monday evening for three weeks and won't be
back until after the July business meeting.

Hope the info helped.

Isabeau

--
"We live in two worlds . . .  the world into which we are born, and the
other world that is born within us.  Both may be a blessing or a curse.  We