[Stargate] Kingdom Dance @ Stargate Yule

Terri Hirling thirling at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 17:45:53 PDT 2007

Per Dietrich, when asked at populace if there would be enough classrooms and
space, indicated there is.

Isabeau

===============================
 Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 22:03:58 -0500
From: "Antonello"
Subject: Re: [Stargate] Stargate Populace, July 2nd.
To: "Barony of Stargate"

Thanks for the update from those of us that didnt make it.

The classes at Yule which Annes is handling concern me in that there is
usually a fairly expansive set of classes and tracks for KDMS. will there
be enough room at the site for the usual five or more classes geared solely
to dance? unless there's a planned change to the format of what KDMS used
to be (and i'm sure adjustments will be made), that portion will need a
goodly amount of space.

can someone speak to this point?

--
"We live in two worlds . . .  the world into which we are born, and the
other world that is born within us.  Both may be a blessing or a curse.  We