[Stargate] Stargate Yule. Is Father Christmas Period?

Charlene Charette clclists1 at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 10 13:14:19 PDT 2007

Bulgarelli Maria wrote:
> Hey you want me to shoot Perrennelle for you?
>
> Maria
> --- "Steve Scott (Dietrich)"
> <dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> With that I hereby challenge anyone to supply more
>> information as to whether Father Christmas is period
>> or not.

Well, he did ask for information; otherwise, I never would have said
anything about it.  As I said in my previous post, I don't have any
problem with doing a Father Christmas Yule.  While the concept is not
period, it also doesn't feel blantantly modern.  It's certainly no worse
than the 17th-century English Country Dances we do.

--Perronnelle

--
Law of the Result:  When you try to prove to someone that a machine
won't work, it will.